Forum Rules and Disclaimer - This Is Important - All members please read this.
Tue, 04/03/2012 - 3:12pm
This post contains the rules and guidelines for this forum.
All members should read and adhere to them.
- No trolling. Do not make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll. Posts that are made just to upset or irritate people will not be tolerated.
- Attack the message, not the messenger. Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated.
No member is allowed to engage in public personal attacks on any other member. (Personal attacks are defined as Personal, Racial, Ethnic, and/or Gender based insults, slurs, or derisive comments).
- All complaints need to be communicated privately by using either PM, "Report this Post" feature and/or Email.
In the event of this, the offending post will be edited or removed, and the offending party shall receive no more than two (2) private warnings via PM and/or Email, and one final Administration warning.
- If the behavior continues, the member will be banned for a week, and upon a repeated incident, banned permanently.
This will apply to all other community members as well.
- Community kindness and no attacks are paramount in this forum. We are all here for the same reason. Let's all work together to accomplish this.
- Respect the privacy of others.
- Do not place foul language in thread subjects.
- Blatant advertising of bogus products etc is not tolerated.
- NO SPAMMING. No commercial-oriented posts, and no flooding with useless content.
- Use descriptive subject lines and research your post. This reduces the chances of double-posting, and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read.